Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Post Shoot Reflection


1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts (Red, Metal, Happy) I tried to take a picture of something unique who someone else didn't have. 

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. The aspect i found myself using the most was focus. I was trying to focus on the main object in my picture.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? I would try to put the rules in my picture.

4. What things would you do the same? The focus i used for the picture.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 3 photos (red, metal, happy), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any? On the red and metal i feel like i got the rule of thirds. 

6. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why? I am, I like taking pictures in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment