Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Great Black and White Photographers PART 3


1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? I think he's pictures were a way to say he wants peace in the world.

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see a ocean and a house, the ocean looks peaceful, the clouds are right above it and it looks as if it rained before or its going to rain. The house looks really big, a big family probably lives there. They seem have a big front and back yard too, it looks like a safe place to live in. 
I smell fish on the ocean picture, i smell dirt and plants on the house picture, the smell of a fresh baked pie coming from the window. 
I hear waves hitting the shore, relaxing waves putting me to sleep. i hear trees and leafs and wind blowing, leafs falling to the grown, sounds from the house. 
I taste a salty kind of taste with a fish taste. I taste dirt and grass because the wind is blowing hard as the dirt and grass comes to my face. I taste the good smell of the baked pie.
I feel dirty, sticky because of the humidity. The ocean was cold. The house feels safe, kind of cold because of the wind. I feel the dirt coming to my face because the wind is that strong.

I want to create a wall of a picture of every worker and student in this cool to express their personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment