Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 in Review

I thought this looked pretty cool because at the deep end its dark, and the snow looks cool.

I like this picture because its inspiring. I think it just means to never give up even on hard situations.

 I have never seen a snow flake actually be that shape and that is why its my favorite.
What was the best song of 2012?
I think the best song of 2012 is We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. I'm like in love with Taylor Swift, i like every single thing of hers so i had to choose this as my favorite. I understand Taylor what she means by this song. This song is really catchy, its not a sad sort of song, it makes you want to dance.
 What was the best movie of 2012?
I think Breaking Dawn Part 2 was the best movie. It was exciting to watch it because everything is sort of like a twist. I couldn't wait to watch it when it came out in the theaters that i went to the midnight release. No i can't wait for the movie come out in DVD.

What was the most important news story of 2012?
I think the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. was important because many are suffering from their children's deaths. Its important because people should do something about strangers going into school with weapons or do something to be more protective for the children.

Who was the most important person of 2012?
I think Rihanna could be one of the most important persons of 2012 because she got a lot of hits on her new songs and albums. She's starting to be known more and thats important for her because she's living her dream.

What was the biggest entertainment of 2012?
The biggest entertainment for me was when Taylor Swift released her Red Tour dates. It was entertaining because i wanted to know when she was coming to Austin, TX. I want to go to one of her concerts because i love Taylor Swift.

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
 I went to california and it was a lot of fun driving around to see new places.
2. What are your resolutions for the 2013 year?
Work out, and be positive.
3. What are you looking forward to in 2013?
Taylor Swift Concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment